Another one I’m just getting to. I was tagged by Serena over at Savvy Verse & Wit for six quirky things about me…so here goes…
1. I sleep with 2 hot water bottles at the end of my bed. (Yes, even in the summer-I know very nutso but I’m always cold)
2. I make lists upon lists and still can’t remember to do anything I supposed to be doing.
3. Everything in my underwear drawers must be folded nice and neat. Can’t stand messy drawers.
4. I can’t stand dirty dishes in the sink. I will wash them no matter what time it is. Nothing worse than waking up to them in the morning.
5. I have to do things in a certain way or routine or I get really cranky. You know like getting ready to go somewhere or going to bed at night-there’s a certain order to how these things need to be done. lol.
6. I like numbers. My favorites are 3 and 7. I also like to count things to calm myself down. (Yup, weird-but you asked for quirky.)
So, that’s it folks. You’re tagged if you’d like to join in and share some of your quirks with me or with other bloggers out there.
J. Kaye Oldner says
I am a list person. If I didn’t, I’d never get anything done!
lol-obviously me too J.Kaye. I just wish I didn’t have so many lists that I can’t even keep track of them.
Linda Jacobs says
I am so totally opposite. I have to have the a/c on every night even in the winter!
I hate numbers! They make my stomach churn! Give me words any day!
Not too many people with A/C here in the winter. It’s way too cold.
I like both-numbers and words but I think I would have made a pretty good accountant had I gone that direction years ago.
Okay, that first one is quite quirky 🙂 Thanks for sharing your list, Dar!
Thanks for participating Dar! Those were great quirky things to list. Better than mine I think. I was thinking too hard about this one. LOL
I love the numbers 3 and 7 as well. I used to make lists all the time, but I would misplace them or ignore them on purpose. LOL
Susan Helene Gottfried says
Hello, Dar! Two hot water bottles, huh? I ought to try that…
LOL Shana, I know the hot water bottles are strange. Susan, if you live anywhere cold, give it a try. It’s nice and cozy in the winter.
Your list was great Serena. I thought about this one too. It’s hard to pick out quirky things about yourself.
hey.. i am a list person too.. i have lists all around me.. things to do today, things to do this week, this month, this year.. books to read.. stuff to buy… and i am too busy making lists to implement any!:))
My favorite memory with hot water bottles:
I was in this little town in the Republic of Georgia (yes – the one which is fighting with Russia right now) at a hotel and it was COLD! I was just starting to contemplate a very uncomfortable night of shivering when the hotel owner (who spoke very little English) came in with three HOT HOT HOT water bottles and tucked them into the bed with me. How sweet.
lol Ramya-me too! I’ve given up on lists of books to read. Now I’ve started putting the ones I want to read this month in one pile and working my way through them.
Lenore, cute story. It’s amazing how those hot water bottles can warm you up. It gets awful cold here in Canada in the winter too. I’d love to visit Russia one day.
I love this meme! I did it a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun doing it. You must be organized to the extreme!! I like things that way that I like them and get grumpy as well, but usually my husband will put me back into place (I’m very tightly wound whereas he is very ladida).
Trish, I would love to be more ladida. Having to have things a certain way is really more of a pain than anything else.