Well, I’m back. I missed this last week. Let’s see, this week’s Musing Mondays is on reading. Here goes…
WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
- Immortal by Traci L. Slatton, Nefertiti by Michelle Moran, The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy and The Letters by Luanne Rice & Joseph Monninger
WHY ARE YOU READING WHAT YOU’RE READING? PLEASURE? FOR REVIEW? SOMETHING ELSE?
- Let’s see I’m reading Immortal for The Literate Housewives online book club and pleasure because I’m liking it. I’m reading Nefertiti for pleasure and liking it a great deal. Both The Triumph of Deborah and The Letters are for review.
WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
- Hmmmm, oh yes-Half of a Yellow Sun which I enjoyed a great deal and Lady Chatterley’s Lover which was ok.
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’LL BE READING NEXT?
- Next in line is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, Too Close To Home by Linwood Barclay and The Firemaster’s Mistress by Christie Dickason.
WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ THIS MONTH? WHY?
- Well this month I would say I read a few good ones I would have to say Half a Yellow Sun was the best because I learned something along with reading a good book and I always like that.
WHAT WAS THE WORST BOOK YOU READ THIS MONTH? WHY?
- I dislike classing a book as the worst but if I had to I would say Lady Chatterley’s Lover, not because it was so bad, just because it wasn’t the best for me personally.
So, how about all of you. Join in and let me know your answers to these questions.