- Fizzy Thoughts (Ok , this one doesn’t count as one I just started reading recently. I’ve been reading softdrink’s blog for ages but she still has one of the coolest blogs I know so I have to pass this to her)
- Giving Reading a Chance-Veens is beyond awesome with her upbeat attitude. She always brightens my day so for that-thank you Veens!
- Lynne’s Little Corner of the World-Lynne reads lots of good books and has other great posts everyday that I look forward to.
- Melody’s Reading Corner-I recently found Melody’s blog and again I look forward to reading her reviews and other posts everyday.
- Musings of a Bookish Kitty-Wendy has some awesome posts including great reviews and many pics of her furkids that I love.
- The Bookworm-again I’ve been reading Naida’s blog for a while but it’s so great that it must be mentioned. She puts a lot of effort into it and has such great posts. I also like all her crafty things on her craft blog too.
- The Printed Page-I love Marcia’s blog. She has great reviews and she’s going to be hosting the Noontime Chat soon too which is awesome and I get to do one with her of Sarah’s Key starting in February so keep a look out. She also hosts Mailbox Monday and has Up For Grabs. I don’t know how she keeps track of it all.
- Up Close & Personal with LadyTink-I love her blog. Her posts are a great way to start the day for me.
- Bermudaonions’s Weblog-I love Kathy’s blog. She’s got reviews and other posts and I love her pics of Milou, her dog.
- At Home with Books-Alyce’s blog is a bit newer to me. Not sure how I found it either but it’s great. She also has a great mix of reviews and other stuff. This is something I’m striving to do this year with my blog-have a mix of reviews and some life stuff too maybe.
These are all great blogs and you should check them out.
I was also awarded the Great Buddy Award by Veens at Giving Reading a Chance and Naida at The Bookworm. Thanks so much ladies. This one I award to all of you reading my blog on a regular basis and you know who you are.
If I forgot anyone who awarded me something I am so sorry. I was trying to remember while I was out of commission with my eye but I should have written them down because my memory isn’t what it used to be. lol. Thanks to you all who give me awards. I appreciate and love them all along with the great bloggers and friends who award them!
Thank you so much, Dar! I’m really flattered. I love your blog and your picture of Buddy too!
Thanks so much for the award, Dar! I love reading your blog too! 🙂
S. Krishna says
Congrats – you totally deserve it! And I hope your eye is better!
Dar – Thanks so much for the award!
Hope your eye is feeling better.
Marvin D. Wilson says
Well deserved and kudos, Dar! I received this award also and am equally flattered. Hey – I’m renewing your friendship contract today at Free Spirit blog – LOL – just a spoof, but if ya getta chance bop on over.
thanks Dar 🙂 I always enjoy reading your blog too!
Thanks! That was so sweet of you! I like reading your blog too!
Congrats on the awards Dar! You’ve listed a lot of my favorites as well and given me some I need to check out! I hope you’re having a great day–and that the eye is better!
Aww! Thank you so much! I enjoy your blog as well.
Thanks everyone! The eye is still giving me some problems but better.
Marvin, I renewed. lol.
Hi Dar.. I gave you another award… 🙂
J. Kaye Oldner says
Congratulations! Way to go!!
Thank you Dar! I don’t know how I keep all my projects going but I muddle through. I’m looking forward to ‘chatting’ with you in mid-February when we read ‘Sarah’s Key’.
Toni, thanks for the award. I really appreciate it.
J.Kaye, thanks. Sure is nice to see comments from you again.
Marcia, your welcome. I look forward to chatting with you also. It’ll be fun.
Literary Feline says
Thank you so much, Dar! And what a nice thing to say! You definitely are deserving of these awards!
I am new to the blog world, but I love your blog.
So, here is an award for you to add to your growing list!!