*If you read large type books your book will need to be 525 pages or more I asked around and the average LT book is 10-15% longer or more so I think that was a fair estimate.
*No Audio books in the chunkster. It just doesn’t seem right. Words on paper for this one folks.
* You may start any time after signing up. You must complete your reads before or on Nov 15th.
*Short Stories and Essay collections will not be counted.
*Books may crossover with other challenges (see option 4 for a collaborative effort with TBR challenge)
*Only option 4 requires that you make a set list of books to complete the challenge
And lastly, in an intriguing collaboration with the wildly popular Miz B of the TBR Challenge we have:
- The Glass of Time by Michael Cox (527 pgs)
- Annette Valon by James Tipton (481 pgs)
- The Conqueror by Georgette Heyer (460 pgs)
- Sophie’s Choice by William Styron (626 pgs)
- The Book Thief by Makus Zusak (550 pgs)
- The Winds of War by Herman Zouk (885 pgs)
- War and Remembrance by Herman Zouk (1039 pgs)
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (850 pgs)
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon (947 pgs)
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon (1059 pgs)
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (1070 pgs)
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon (979 pgs)
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon)
Well now, seeing that down on the screen really makes it a tad scary, doesn’t it? LOL. Ok, wish me luck…