- ‘Sorry for not knowing. Sorry for being forty-five years old and not knowing.’ (pg 192, taken from an ARC copy, final published copy may be different)
I’m sorry too, sorry that at forty-two I also had no idea of this happening. And finally…
- ‘Zakhor, Al Tichkah. Remember. Never forget. In Hebrew.’ (pg 288, taken from ARC copy, final published copy may be different)
These are important words…this is an important book.
If you’ve missed any of our previous chats, check them out here…
- Monday at The Printed Page
- Tuesday here at Peeking Between the Pages
- Wednesday at The Printed Page
- Thursday you can find above
- Friday will be a wrap up at The Printed Page and Peeking Between the Pages
Tomorrow I will give a general overview of the novel and Saturday I will post my final review. Check in tomorrow at The Printed Page as Marcia will have a guest post from the author. Please join us in our discussion of this amazing novel.
I also want to thank Marcia at The Printed Page for sending me my copy of Sarah’s Key. Thank you Marcia. This is one novel that will be staying on my shelf to be reread again in the future.