- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Allison Bottke (437 pgs)
- The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand (355 pgs)
- The Local News by Miriam Gershow (357 pgs)
- A Worthy Legacy by Tomi Akinyanmi (101 pgs)
- Two Years, No Rain by Shawn Klomparens (370 pgs)
- Song of Renewal by Emily Sue Harvey (150 pgs)
- The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (218 pgs)
- The Sinful Life of Lucy Burns by Elizabeth Leiknes (167 pgs)
- Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (Bill Surie) (665 pgs)
- The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark (367 pgs)
- Summer House by Nancy Thayer (351 pgs)
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (435 pgs)
- Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross (422 pgs)
As you can see I’m at 71 books at the end of July so I’m well on my way for meeting my goal of 100 books for the year. Yahooooooo – I’ll actually complete a challenge. Well I guess I’d better not speak to soon right. lol.
It’s so hard to pick favorites because I really enjoyed so many of these but let’s see I’d say Holly’s Inbox and Pope Joan. I’ve got lots of good books planned for August, a few which I’ve already read and a bunch I’m really looking forward to.