Yes I know it’s late but better late than never. Buddy and I are again cuddling at the window and I’m trying to get caught up. Here’s my reads for August which was a pretty good month for me. I probably could have gotten more read but I’m happy with 10 especially when I compare it to my September reading.
- Hugh and Bess by Susan Higginbotham
- Scenarios 1: Truth or Dare by Nicole O’Dell
- Damas, Dramas, and Ana Ruiz by Belinda Acosta
- Scenarios 2: All That Glitters by Nicole O’Dell
- Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
- The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
- Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch
- Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay
- The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Day The Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan
My favorites were Hugh and Bess by Susan Higginbotham, The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf and The Day The Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan.