Well I’ve done miserably on a couple of challenges that I had been so excited about. I guess one could say that a lot has gone on at my house since summer and it has made catching up difficult. I was just trying to keep up with other committments. So that being said I hope to do much better next year.
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
And last for now was the Chunkster Challenge which I didn’t do too bad on. The thing is that a lot of the books I read fall just short of 450 pgs so that’s a bummer. I was supposed to read 6 books and I did! Yahooooooo! Here they are…
- The Kingmaking by Helen Hollick (563 pgs)
- Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly (567 pgs)
- The Traitor’s Wife by Susan Higginbotham (500 pgs)
- The Laws of Harmony by Judith Ryan Hendricks (478 pgs)
- Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham (Bill Surie) (665 ps)
- Pendragon’s Banner by Helen Hollick (496 pgs)
So, there’s a few from this year. A couple other challenges run until the end of the year and some into 2010. I’ll be posting a few new ones today because I just can’t seem to resist.