Well of course I can’t resist the Chunkster Challenge for 2010. This is one challenge I actually finished for 2009 and I do love reading a big honkin book once in a while so this one is perfect for me. This year it’s been hosted by Wendy of Caribousmom and you can check out the challenge and join in here. This challenge will run from February 1, 2010 – January 31, 2011.
Again this year I will be going with the Mor-book-ly-Obese and this one is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to…..go on and give in to your cravings.
I’ve already got a few books picked out for this challenge and I’m also participating in the Outlander Challenge and if I get those books read this year that will give me plenty of chunksters for 2010.
I’ll be using this post to keep track of my reading…
- Shadow of the King by Helen Hollick (672 pages)
- Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn (480 pages)
- Magnolia Wednesdays by Wendy Wax (450 pages)
- The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews (448 pages)
- The King’s Mistress by Emma Campion (464 pages)
- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker (448 pages)
- Holly’s Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham (544 pages)
- Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning (512 pages)
- The King’s Daughter by Christie Dickason (480 pages)