Here’s what I read…
- Dragon House by John Shors (384 pgs)
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (352 pgs)
- Raising Rain by Debbie Fuller Thomas (320 pgs)
- The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White (352 pgs)
- House of Reckoning by John Saul (304 pgs)
- Wild Blue Under by Judi Fennell (384 pgs)
- The Paper Bag Christmas by Kevin Alan Milne (160 pgs)
- Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan (288 pgs)
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett (352 pgs)
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (304 pgs)
Favorites were Dragon House and The Paper Bag Christmas with Prime Time crowding in there very closely. lol.
How about you? How did your reading go in December what with Christmas and all that celebrating going on?