I loved the Gilmore Girls when it was running – it was one of my favorite shows and I watch reruns whenever I can. I still miss watching it and wished it would have kept on a few more years. Anyhow, Lisa is hosting the Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge and I can’t resist. You can read about it and join in the fun here. The challenge will run January 1 – December 31/2010 and there’s a huge pile of books to choose from. I’m still shocked that there were that many books that had been read on the show but I guess it makes sense since Rory was such a reader.
I’m choosing to read 5 books and this is also where I’ll be keeping track of what I get read and they are…
- Alice in Wonderland & Through a Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Sophie’s Choice by William Styron
So, there it is. Wish me luck!