- Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs (272 pgs) (November)
- The House on Tradd Street by Karen White (352 pgs) (November)
- The Frozen Thames by Helen Humphreys (192 pgs) (November)
- The Peruke Maker by Ruby Dominguez (124 pgs) (November)
- Cleopatra’s Daughter by Michelle Moran (448 pgs) (November)
- After You by Julie Buxbaum (352 pgs) (November)
- Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan (400 pgs) (November)
- The Magic Warble by Victoria Simcox (276 pgs) (November)
I guess I did ok all things considering this month. As of the end of November I was at 99 books but I’ve got a couple reviews already for December and a few more to write so I’ve met my goal of 100+ for the year early! Yahooooooooooooooo for me!
My favorites were The House on Tradd Street, Cleopatra’s Daughter, After You and Now & Then. I can’t pick an absolute favorite as I really liked them all.
So, onward to December reading now. Wow, I can’t believe how fast another year has flown by. How is everyone else doing with their reading goals with the end of the year creeping up on us so quickly?