Wow, the first wrap up post of 2010! The time is just flying by and while I don’t want the time to go any faster, I am, at least, glad it’s heading in the direction of spring. You wouldn’t know it today as it’s freezing outside though!
I only read 7 books in January. I’m not sure why it was such a slow month but it was. I hope to make up for it in February or I’ll have a hard time meeting my quota of over 100 books at the end of the year. So, here’s the January list of books read and reviewed:
- Spin by Catherine McKenzie (296 pages)
- Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (336 pages)
- Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark (320 pages)
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (448 pages)
- Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin (368 pages)
- Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (384 pages)
- The Devil in Merrivale by Jackie Griffey (262 pages)
Well it’s hard to pick a favorite this month as I really liked most of them but if I had to pick my absolute favorites I’d have to say Shanghai Girls and Alice I Have Been.
How about you? How did your month go?