Yes, I am very late with this – I’m still catching up. lol. Let’s see, what did I end up reading in February. Not much as you will see. I’m really going to have to pick up my socks if I want to make a 100 books before the end of this year. It’s not looking good so far.
- Keeping the Feast by Paula Butturini (272 pages – February)
- Catch of a Lifetime by Judi Fennell (384 pages – February)
- Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove (384 pages – February)
- The Weight of Heaven by Thrity Umrigar (384 pages – February)
- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker (448 pages – February)
- Specials by Scott Westerfeld (400 pages – February)
- Reasons by Tracy Fabre (224 pages – February)
- Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich (audio book – February)
So, only 8 books – not great. My favorites were Keeping the Feast and Talking to the Dead. I didn’t really have a least favorite – they were all pretty good. Well I certainly hope March will be better but I think I’m only at 6 books so far for March although one was a biggie.