Can you believe March is over already – I can’t! The time is just flying by. I had a pretty good month reading wise in March. Here is what I managed to read and review:
- Our Hart by Lloyd Lofthouse (291 pages)
- The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran (384 pages)
- Almost Home by Pam Jenoff (400 pages)
- The Creation of Eve by Lynn Cullen (400 pages)
- Shadow of the King by Helen Hollick (672 pages)
- Wine of Violence by Priscilla Royal (228 pages)
- The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (288 pages)
- The Stolen Crown by Susan Higginbotham (400 pages)
- Love in Mid Air by Kim Wright (320 pages)
- The Lumby Lines by Gail Fraser (336 pages)
March/2010: 10 books, Page Count: 3718
Year to Date/2010: 25 books, Page Count: 8629
Shoot, I had many favorites this month – my absolute favorites though would have been The Girl Who Chased the Moon, The Wives of Henry Oades and Shadow of the King.
How about you? What kind of a month in terms of reading was it for you in March?