Here goes with my August reads:
1. The King’s Mistress by Emma Campion (464 pages)
2. The Miracles of Prato by Laurie Albanese & Laura Morowitz (400 pages)
3. Alexis: My True Story of Being Seduced by an Online Predator by Alexis Singer (168 pages)
4. Hearts on a String by Kris Radish (336 pages)
5. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (288 pages)
6. Hannah: My True Story of Drugs, Cutting & Mental Illness by Hannah Westberg (168 pages)
7. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (384 pages)
8. Rae: My True Story of Fear, Anxiety and Social Phobia by Chelsea Rae Swiggett (168 pages)
9. Holly’s Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham (544 pages)
August 2010: 9 books, Page Count: 2, 920
Year to Date 2010: 63 books, Page Count: 21, 167
My favorites were The Miracles of Prato and Darkfever with Wintergirls pretty close behind.
You had a good reading month for august!
Alice Teh says
Well done, Dar!