I did get a few books read for November although I didn’t write any reviews until the end of the month. Here’s the short list…as you can see it is doubtful I will make 100 books this year but that’s ok – there is always next year. There were more important things this year than worrying about meeting challenges.
- The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts (176 pages)
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (496 pages)
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (512 pages)
- Faefever by Karen Marie Moning (416 pages)
- Wishin’ and Hopin’ by Wally Lamb (288 pages)
November 2010: 5 books, 1888 pages
Year to Date 2010: 76 books, 25, 767 pages
My favorite was The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts. I really enjoyed it. Next up was definitely City of Bones – I still can’t wait to get to the next book.
© 2010, Darlene of Peeking Between the Pages. All Rights Reserved. If you’re reading this on a site other than Peeking Between the Pages or Darlene’s Feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.