- Outside the Ordinary World by Dori Ostermiller (400 pages)
- Pretty Little Liars #6 – Killer by Sara Shepard (352 pages)
- Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning (512 pages)
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins (544 pages)
- Glass by Ellen Hopkins (704 pages)
- Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck (320 pages)
- The King’s Daughter by Christie Dickason (480 pages)
- Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke (304 pages)
- Christmas Letters by Debbie Macomber (269 pages)
- Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley (304 pages)
- Beach Roses by Jean Stone (336 pages)
December 2010: 11 books, 4, 525 pages
Year to Date 2010: 87 books, 30, 292 pages
Whew! Well that was my best month for a long time now although a few of these were read in November when I wasn’t blogging. My favorites were Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck and Beach Roses by Jean Stone. I can’t say I had a least favorite – I enjoyed them all. It’s off to a new year now and challenging myself to beat 100 books this time!
How about you – how many books did you manage to read this year? Did you meet your goals or fall short? What’s your goal for books read for 2011?
© 2010, Darlene of Peeking Between the Pages. All Rights Reserved. If you’re reading this on a site other than Peeking Between the Pages or Darlene’s Feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.